Applications for MSCV Secretary and Communications Officer
The Medical Student Council of Victoria (MSCV) is now accepting applications for the positions of Secretary and Communications Officer in 2020.
MSCV is the peak representative body for Victorian medical students. The Chair of MSCV is thereby the senior medical student advocacy position within Victoria. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a team of engaged student leaders and work alongside the Victorian Medical Student Societies to represent, support and connect Victorian medical students. The role requires a significant personal time commitment of an estimated 15-40 hours/week. Students from all medical and clinical schools in Victoria are eligible to apply.
Please refer to the attachment below for the position descriptions.
- Applications must be submitted to email@example.com in .pdf format, and should include:
- Personal information: full name, university, clinical school/location for 2020, year level, phone number;
- Vision statement (300 words max.): please outline what you hope to accomplish in this role, and how you intend on supporting the Council and the students it represents; and
- Curriculum Vitae (2 pages max.): please outline your relevant experience.
- Communications Officer: please send through your graphic design portfolio.
- Please use the email subject line: MSCV2020_Application_FirstName_LastName
- If you are applying for both positions, you may provide the same or separate vision statements. Please ensure that you list your preference.
- If you have any questions regarding the application process or positions available, please don’t hesitate to contact the 2019 MSCV Chair, Christina Guo, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications close 11:59pm Sunday 13 October 2019.
- Applicants may be shortlisted for an interview in the form of a 10-15 minute Skype or phone call in the week beginning Monday 21 October 2019.