Frequently Asked Questions
This page will be updated regularly.
What do you need to apply for an internship?
- Applications submitted to each individual hospital that the candidate wishes to apply for. This may include written answers, cover letters etc.
- 2x completed PMCV referee assessment forms.
- A completed standardised CV uploaded to PMCV website and to each individual hospital service that requests it during its application process
- A candidate priority / preference list of hospitals submitted on the PMCV website
- Attendance at any interviews, situational judgement tests or other further requirements each specific health service requires in their application process.