The Council works with a number of key stakeholders concerning medical education and health in Victoria. Some of the organisations with which we have an active dialogue with include:
• Melbourne, Monash, Deakin and NDS Medical Schools
• the Victorian Government and Department of Health
• the Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria and their Junior Medical Officer Forum
• AMA Victoria and its Doctors in Training subdivision, and
• Public and private hospital group management bodies
If you’d like to speak with a member of MSCV regarding our advocacy activities, please contact us using the ‘Contact’ page above.