Monash Leadership Development Seminar
The Monash Leadership Development Seminar (MLDS) is MUMUS’ premier professional development event. And boy are we back in 2017!
TICKETS are now open to all VICTORIAN UNIVERSITIES and all HEALTH SCIENCE FACULTIES.
– Where: AMREP, the Alfred Medical Research and Education Precinct
– When: Saturday May 13th. 9.30am – 4.00pm (Registration from 9.00-9.30am)
– How to apply: There will be NO APPLICATION PROCESS this year.
– Tickets: $30 for MUMUS members, and $35 for Non-MUMUS members.
– Plenary speakers including Lord Mayor Robert Doyle, Dean of Medicine Christina Mitchell, Sally Goldner from Transgender Victoria, and many more!
– Workshop presenters including Daniel D’Hotman (Effective Altruism), Masad Alfayadh (Happy Brain Education), Chris Hardy (Sexual Health), Grace Fitzgerald (doctors for the environment), and many more!
– Tickets include a massive spread of food for morning tea and lunch 🙂
– Is this just for Monash? NO. MLDS has, and will continue to be celebrated as an INTER-UNIVERSITY and INTER-FACULTY event! Calling all our friends from Melbourne, Deakin, and Notre Dame Sydney, as well as our colleagues in allied health whether you’re a nurse, paramedic, occupational therapist, physiotherapist, or anything in between!
This day will inspire you to act to maximise your opportunities both in and beyond the medical field. For junior students, MLDS is a chance for you to learn your unique style of leadership and forge your own pathway. And for senior students, MLDS offers a chance to fine-tune practical leadership skills you have developed over the years, learn how to apply them to challenging contexts, and gain a cheeky addition to the ‘leadership’ section of your CV just prior to internship applications.
See you all there! Bring a friend too!